Conditions of purchase
These terms and conditions of purchase and use (the conditions of purchase) of the page of petus.es, apply to all the operations carried out through the Web property of the company Pedro Martinez Lopez. Pedro Martínez López legal data in accordance with the provisions of the law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI) contained in the section Policy of privacy accessible from all pages in the Web.
Access to the website and its use presupposes the reading, the knowledge and the acceptance of the conditions of purchase. For the purchase of items on the website, the user must accept these conditions.
Pedro Martínez López may modify or update the conditions of purchase in whole or in part, taking into account any changes in the legislation and regulations. Each new version of the conditions of purchase shall be effective from the date of their publication on the Web. By please, check the conditions of purchase often. If you do not agree to any changes that it can be made in the conditions of purchase, Please do not use the Web.
When purchasing products on the Web, you will be required with certain personal information that must be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects (see Policy of privacy).
The customer is the sole and exclusive responsible for the use of the website and its contents, and Pedro Martínez López cannot be held responsible for the use of the Web site contrary to the legislation and regulations. If you observe that illegal activities are being carried out or these conditions of purchase are violating, We reserve the right to deny your access to the website or any part of it, without notice.
Pedro Martínez López offers the sale of their products through the website only to final consumers. Final consumer is any physical person who buys on the Web for purposes other than business activities, commercial or professional.
Pedro Martínez López reserves the right to modify the commercial offer at any time by publication on the Web (changes on prices, products, promotions, and other commercial and service conditions). These changes will not affect any purchases already made.
Prices shown on the website for the European Union countries have already incorporated the VAT which may be applied, so you won't have any additional charge, beyond (in your case) of shipping charges.
In countries outside the European Union, or in the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla, upon receipt of your purchase, It is possible that you have to deal with a charge of taxes and customs. You can contact your country's Customs Office to request detailed information about these expenses.
3. How to buy
Product to buy screens you can access the conditions of purchase, price and description of the selected products and costs and shipping times.
After electronic delivery of your order you will be shown a screen informing you that the order has been made and the order number. You recommend that can print this screen if not you arrived the e-mail that issue automatically informing you of the confirmation of your order and the number that you corresponds.
Pedro Martínez López can refrain from accepting orders that do not have guarantees of solvency, are incomplete or that refer to products that are not available. In any of these cases is you communicate by e-mail that the contract not has been accepted communicating you the reasons by which not has could take is to out.
The features of each product are shown within their corresponding tabs on the Web.
4. Availability of the products
All orders are subject to the availability of the products included in each order and, in this sense, If paid after difficulties occur in terms of its supply, or if there are no items in stock, Pedro Martínez López provide information about products that are not available and will try to offer substitute products (always quality and value equal to or greater).
If you do not want to replace products that we don't have available, We will refund you the total amount of these products using the same method of payment which you made the purchase.
However, Pedro Martínez López will make its best efforts to keep the website up-to-date so they can see what items are in stock and what not.
5. Customer service
To obtain any clarification, put a claim or if you have any incidence related to your order, You can send us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to make a change or a return, by please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Changes and returns
If for some reason you are not fully satisfied, you have the possibility of exercising your right to change or withdrawal (return) purchase within a period of 30 calendar days the date on which you received the order. However, and unless the product has arrived broken or damaged, the expenses of return will be assumed by the customer.
To change or return an order have that send a mail firstname.lastname@example.org within those 30 days informing us the order number and the / articles(s) to change or return, and in a short time you will remember the procedure to follow.
Pedro Martínez López will send a courier to pick up the package or, If you prefer, You can leave it in at the collection point MRW where you picked your order.
The right change or withdrawal (return) is subject to the following conditions:
- The products should return it intact; not can be used, or damaged.
- Products must bear the ID label of the brand and should be subject to article (If you were previously).
- A single order products must be returned in a same shipping, not accepting returns of a single order separately.
A time received the / those article(s), Pedro Martínez López will review your State and within a maximum of 5 days working from the date in that were delivered will process the Exchange or the return.
In the case of a request for the refund of the purchase may be one of the following circumstances:
- That the product complies with the conditions mentioned above and therefore its return is accepted by Pedro Martinez Lopez. In this case, the amount of the purchase will be returned to the customer within a maximum period of 7 days working through the same method of payment with which made the purchase. Shipping costs are not returned.
- The product does not comply with the conditions mentioned above and therefore its return being rejected by Pedro Martínez López. In this case, the customer will be contacted and will be offered the option of refund (cash on delivery) items that have not been accepted by Pedro Martínez López. Shall be borne by has of the client all those expenses that generate this return, including transport of these articles (customer to Pedro Martínez López, and back), fees or taxes of customs if any. If the customer does not accept the option of staying with the product returned and rejected by Pedro Martínez López, the latter may be with the items and the amount thereof.
- In the case of a request for change of the item purchased and that the change request has been accepted according to the conditions listed above, Pedro Martínez López sent a Messenger back to the client with new item that replaces the previously collected. In addition, is will be the calculation of the difference of the amount end of the purchase, using the prices in force on the date on which became the purchase original, not being possible to apply prices changed later for sales or special promotions.
- In the event that the balance is positive in favour of Pedro Martínez López ,the customer must be an income to Pedro Martínez López by the amount resulting from the difference.
- If the balance is positive in favor of the customer, This will receive a fertilizer by the amount resulting of the difference by the same method of payment with which made the purchase.